Ayurveda for Vibrant Living is an 8-week course exploring natural principles for self-care, natural nutrition and radiant living. It is based in a modern application of the science of ayurveda, a 5,000 year old natural healing science.
In this course, you will learn:
- how to use guided meditations to connect with your own inner wisdom (e.g. intuition);
- simple self-care routines to reduce your stress and promote immunity, energy and natural radiance;
- The 3 Basic Digestive / Metabolic Types, and how to care for yours;
- Healing recipes for yourself and your family;
- Natural principles for better sleep, healthy reproductive function (e.g. menstrual cycle) and a glowing complexion.
Week 1: Balance, Harmony, Health & Beauty
Week 2: Ayurveda & The 3 Mind-Body Types
Week 3: Daily Routines for Energy and Resilience
Week 4: Digestive Health and Healing Remedies
Week 5: Principles for Natural Detoxification
Week 6: Sexuality, Menstruation & Creative Energy
Week 7: Radiant Skin Care
Week 8: Passion as a Healing Force
Each course contains:
- Guided meditations and relaxation exercises;
- Journaling and self-exploration;
- Easy recipes and herbal remedies;
- Live Q & A Sessions;
- Spiritual wisdom to touch your heart.
Is this course for you?
- You are ready to feel more energized, healthy and attuned to the wisdom of your body;
- You are open-minded and curious about ways to enhance intuition, spirituality, self-expression, self-confidence and connection to others;
- You are ready to find solutions for digestive problems, food allergies, anxiety, depression, constipation, mood swings, high-stress, weight gain, a slow metabolism, poor sleep, menstrual pain, etc.
Key Registration Information:
When Do We Start?
This is an 8-week course starting Thursday, September 6 – October 25 from 8 – 9:30 pm in downtown Ottawa.
How Much Does it Cost?
Course Registration is $425. A $50 deposit is required to secure your space.
How Do I Register?
Registration is easy. When you can make your payment for your deposit below, you will be sent a registration form and instructions for your first class. You can also pay your deposit by cash, cheque or e-transfer.
Course Deposit: Ayurveda for Vibrant Living
Course deposit. Balance ($375) due at registration.
What I Miss A Class?
Don’t worry about it! You will be sent a recording of the class and reading to do after our session, and still receive all the benefits of the experience.
Please feel welcome to join us! No prior experience is required.
You will make this course richer by contributing your questions, wisdom and life experiences.
About Your Instructor:
Briya Freeman has been teaching courses in meditation and natural healing since 2011. As a guide and facilitator, she is known to be insightful, heartfelt and revitalizing.
Briya holds over 10 years in practice and study in natural healing traditions. She is a long-term student of Berdhanya Swami Tierra, a female mystic and shaman of South American origin.
“Amazingly beautiful course! As a woman who has always struggled with my body image and weight, this course has given me the BIGGEST AH-HA moment of my life!
I have been opened up to this great process that I have totally connected to — understanding how we treat our bodies, what we put in our bodies and how things affect our mind, bodies and soul equally has given me the foundation needed.
I’m truly grateful for having Briya as my teacher. She carries warmth, understanding and no judgment. I look forward to many more teachings!”
“Thank you for the lovely course! It helped to open my mind and connect it with my physical body. I loved the mind-body connection work! The questions you posed were so thoughtful and purposeful. It made me think of things I had never even considered in terms of my own self-concept. It was a practical course that had an immediate affect on my daily well-being.” – Kathryn
Briya, I just wanted to thank you. This course was a great introduction to Ayurvedic principles. I really appreciated learning about another way of looking at myself and the world. It also gave me another perspective to explain why my current diet was not working for me and gave me alternatives to try. I really like how Ayurveda is about balance and non-judgemental…something I believe we all need more of in our lives! I wish I would have learned about these principles years ago!” – Brigitte
“I can honestly say that the level of clarity and wisdom that comes through this extraordinary young woman is truly remarkable and indeed, a great gift to anyone that has the honor of working with her.”
“When I registered for this class, I did not understand that I would be introduced to Ayurveda Lifestyle. Now, I forsee a new path for my life. It is AMAZING! Thank you!”