A yogurt face mask is one of my favourite self-care routines.
Yogurt helps restore moisture, beauty and tone to your skin. It’s also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, helping to prevent acne, blotching and redness.
Cooling and rejuvenating, it is guaranteed to boost your mood and make you feel like a god(dess).
- Start by rinsing your face with cool water and towel dry.
- Pour approx. 1/2 cup of plain, organic yogurt into a bowl. The full fat variety is better for your skin. Avoid yogurt with sugar or fruit in it.
- Apply the yogurt to your skin and leave on for 20-30 minutes
- If the yogurt absorbs quickly into your skin, add extra yogurt to those parts.
- Rinse with water and follow with your usual moisturizer.
This treatment can be repeated 1-3 times as week, as desired.
About The Author:
Briya Freeman has been teaching courses in meditation and natural healing since 2011. She is the creator of The Bloom Project, an 8 week online course in women’s self-care and self-connection.
Briya holds over 10 years in practice and study in natural healing traditions. She is a long-term student of Berdhanya Swami Tierra, a female mystic and shaman of South American origin.