This 3-hour ceremony explores the dynamics of the subconscious as a platform for relating to our loved ones with greater acceptance, compassion, autonomy and intimacy.
Our process will explore:
- the influence of your most significant spiritual contracts (e.g. to parents, children, significant others);
- the impact of unresolved relationships issues in our personal expression;
- the dynamics of the subconscious mind in our present reality (work, relationships, financial, health, etc).
- an energetic process to upgrade relationship dynamics, personal autonomy and intimacy.
The Ra Ceremony is ideal for you if:
- you are interested in exploring the intimacy, independence, personal power or prosperity;
- you are working with relationship issues related to boundaries, authority, co-dependency or guilt;
- you are a teen or young adult seeking to better understand your passage into adulthood (can be done at any age);
Friday, January 12, 6:00 – 9:00 pm (3.5 hours)
Location: 36 Simcoe Street in Ottawa.
see Upcoming Courses or by request
“Our energetic freedom stimulates our true autonomy and inner sovereignty.
Energetic weights from unfinished relationships delay personal space and authentic expressions.”
-Berdhanya Swami Tierra
”This was a very positive experience that I felt at a subtle level. I have observed since some changes in my behaviour, particularly noticing that I am less readily accommodating than before. I used to be very focused on pleasing others and very attentive to their needs and now I think I am more detached. I am more inclined to be attentive to my needs and therefore more inclined to respect the boundaries of others. ” – R.V.
” I experienced this workshop yesterday. It felt authentic, and when reviewing the work and experiences we had together, Briya was able to put things into a useful and authentic perspective (in the Bioenergetics philosophy of metaphysics, which accords somewhat with other things I have experienced directly or have learned, although this tradition is new to me).