This 3-hour ceremony explores the dynamics of the subconscious as a platform for relating to our loved ones with greater acceptance, compassion, autonomy and intimacy.
Our process will explore:
- the influence of your most significant spiritual contracts (e.g. to parents, children, significant others);
- the impact of unresolved relationships issues in our personal expression;
- the dynamics of the subconscious mind in our present reality (work, relationships, financial, health, etc).
- an energetic process to upgrade relationship dynamics, personal autonomy and intimacy.
The Ra Ceremony is ideal for you if:
- you are interested in exploring the intimacy, independence, personal power or prosperity;
- you are working with relationship issues related to boundaries, authority, co-dependency or guilt;
- you are a teen or young adult seeking to better understand your passage into adulthood (can be done at any age);
Saturday, February 24, 6:00 – 9:00 pm (3 hours)
Location: Chemin des Roches, Edelweiss, QC.
A $50 deposit reserves your spot. To register contact Briya
“Our energetic freedom stimulates our true autonomy and inner sovereignty.
Energetic weights from unfinished relationships delay personal space and authentic expressions.”
-Berdhanya Swami Tierra
“I benefitted immensely from the Ra Ceremony with Briya – her guidance enabled me to reclaim my power & experience greater freedom. This growing autonomy allows me to act in accordance with the blueprint for my life!”
”This was a very positive experience that I felt at a subtle level. I have observed since some changes in my behaviour, particularly noticing that I am less readily accommodating than before. I used to be very focused on pleasing others and very attentive to their needs and now I think I am more detached. I am more inclined to be attentive to my needs and therefore more inclined to respect the boundaries of others. ” – R.V.
” I experienced this workshop yesterday. It felt authentic, and when reviewing the work and experiences we had together, Briya was able to put things into a useful and authentic perspective (in the Bioenergetics philosophy of metaphysics, which accords somewhat with other things I have experienced directly or have learned, although this tradition is new to me).