Miso and ginger are both excellent for digestive health.
This salad dressing is invigorating to the tummy, classy and delicious.
In a blender, combine the following ingredients:
- 4 small to medium size carrots, chopped
- 1/2 medium size white onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons miso paste (any variety – your local health food store should have it)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar, maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Blend until smooth. Drizzle generously over the salad of your choice. I like to use organic lettuce, cucumber slices, green onion and avocado.
Thanks to my mama for sharing this recipe.