Nature loves you.
There are countless ways to find healing and harmony in your day-to-day life.
Herbal medicine is one of the safest, most effective and most powerful ways to boost immunity, resilience to stress and get glowing, vibrant health. Throughout the ages, it has also been revered for its ability to enhance vision, creativity and spiritual insight.
Introduction to Energetic Herbalism: A 4-Week Course
Using plant spirits as our guides, this 4-week course invites you to awaken your innate capacity for healing and connection to the natural world.
You will explore:
- Your body’s innate capacity to understand and relate to plants;
- Basic energetic principles for health, inner wisdom and harmony;
- The role of plants in the process of spiritual awakening;
- An introduction to herbal medicines using teas, herbs, spices, tinctures and vegetables.
What Should You Expect?
- Guided meditations and yogic breathing exercises;
- Non-traditional tea ceremonies and non-academic ways of learning;
- Spiritual knowledge which speaks to your heart.
No experience is required for this course. All welcome.
This course is guaranteed to change the way you look at your body’s connection to the natural world.
Key Registration Info
Mondays, June 4 – June 25 from 7 – 9 pm (4 weeks)
36 Simcoe Street, Ottawa (near Main/Lees)
To register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 819-598-6380
About Your Instructor
Briya Freeman has been teaching courses in meditation and natural healing since 2011. As a facilitator, she is known to be inspiring, heartfelt and revitalizing.
Briya is a long-term student of Berdhanya Swami Tierra, a female mystic and shaman of South American origin.
She also holds over 10 years of study and practice in natural healing traditions, including studies in ayurveda at Anjali School of Ayurveda (Kerala, India).
How To Register
- A $50 deposit is required to secure your registration to this course, and can be made below, as well as by cash, cheque or e-transfer.
- Upon registration, you will be sent a registration form and instructions for your first class. The course balance is due on the first day of class.
- Registration closes Friday, June 1.
Deposit: Intro to Energetic Herbalism Course (4-Week)