Sleep is a feminine (yin) activity which recharges all aspects of the self, and informs us of all that we need to know to direct our life.
When you learn the language of your dreams, you also learn the archetypal language of your physical reality.
In this course, you will explore the vocabulary, meaning and method to approach dreams as a foundation for self-realization.
- Where dreams come from (the 4 subconscious bodies)
- the science of ayurveda and dreaming
- The Dream Decoding Method: a simple and powerful way to understand the language of your dreaming mind
- Tools for better sleep, including tips, herbal allies and bedroom feng shui to improve your sleep and help you relax beyond the imaginable
- Hands-on exercises to enhance relaxation, sleep and dream recall
- Guided meditations and yoga
- Examples of how to use the dream decoding method
This course is suitable for all levels of experience and no prior experience is required.
Truth seekers of any background are welcome, and will find inspiration in these teachings.
Thursdays, March 8 – March 29 (4 weeks)
36 Simcoe Street, Ottawa from 7 – 9 pm
Registration Cost: $265, includes The Pillow Book: A Manual For Restful Sleep and Decoding Your Dreams by Berdhanya Swami Tierra
To register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Briya Freeman is a long-term student of Berdhanya Swami Tierra, a female mystic and shaman of South American origin. She has been teaching meditation, stress-reduction and the principles of spiritual awakening since 2010. She regularly travels with Berdhanya facilitating retreats across Canada and internationally.
Briya is committed to promoting consciousness as a tool for more artful and inspired living. She currently resides in Ottawa, Ontario.
Learn more about Briya here