What is the Bloom Project?
The Bloom Project is an 8-week course for women exploring natural self-care, meditation and radiant living.
In this course, you will explore:
- guided meditations and relaxation exercises to connect with your own inner wisdom (e.g. intuition);
- modern principles for mind-body health from ayurveda, a 5,000 year old mind-body science;
- self-care and natural nutrition for better sleep, less stress, good digestion, a healthy metabolism, a pain-free menstrual cycle and a glowing complexion.
Each course contains:
- Guided meditations and relaxation exercises;
- Journaling and self-exploration;
- Easy recipes and natural remedies;
- Spiritual wisdom which speaks to your heart.
Thursdays, September 6 – October 25 (8 weeks) from 8 – 9:30 pm
36 Simcoe Street, near Main/Lees.
Early registration: $375 (closes August 31)
Learn more here