Have you noticed that — with every change of season — there is a corresponding change in your body?
At springtime, you may notice:
- a sense of renewal, creativity and readiness for change
- an increase in colds and congestion
- more energy
- conversely, feeling lethargic, lazy, tired or stagnant
- cravings for sweets
- decreased appetite / not hungry at meals
- signs of candida overgrowth
You can assist your body’s transition to spring by incorporating a few simple herbal remedies into your daily routine, in the form of teas, tinctures, powders or infusions.
Don’t miss: 3 of My Favourite Herbal Remedies for Spring