Ayurveda & Your Health serves as a engaging introduction to the natural healing science of ayurveda.
This course is ideal for you if:
- you want a safe, time-tested, intuitive platform to explore natural health;
- you would like to take better care of yourself and your loved ones;
- you are ready to re-conceive your relationship with your body, your digestion, and your daily habits;
- you are interested in learning more about natural healing arts, yoga, or other spiritual practices.
- An introduction to the energetics of food, plants and herbal medicines
- Understanding your unique mind-body type
- The Formation of Toxins : Physical, Genetic & Karmic
- The importance of strong digestion, including natural ways to improve digestion, elimination & metabolic function
- Principles and practices for ayurvedic detoxification & rejuvenation
- Natural stress reduction
- Delicious recipes and self-care practices to try at home
Each class will include:
- Self-reflection exercises, yogic breathing exercises and guided meditations;
- Knowledge and reading materials;
- Healing recipes and/or self-care practices;
No experience required. All welcome.
Mondays, March 5 – April 9, 2018 (6 weeks )
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Eastern Time Zone (6:00 pm – 7:00 pm MST)
Advance registration is required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 819-598-6380.