“This class has helped me understand myself better – how to be able to take a step back and see things from a more calm perspective. Spirituality is something I had never tried to understand, yet it is one of the most important things we should learn to understand. If everyone practiced it, the world would be a more loving place. I strongly believe this is something that should be taught to our children in school!” -Matt
This course is designed to support your spiritual awakening in a practical and experiential way.
You will learn:
- a simple and sustainable daily meditation practice;
- the dynamics of mind, body, emotions and environment;
- basic principles of natural healing;
- your capacity for higher states of perception (e.g. intuition).
This course is ideal for you if:
- you are in a period of personal transition;
- you are seeking ways to reduce stress, and naturally improve your health and creativity
- you are curious to learn more about spirituality, meditation, accessing intuition or natural healing modalities;
What to expect:
- yoga, breathing exercises and guided meditation (suitable for beginners and those of any experience level);
- an exploration of the connection between mind, body and emotions;
- an introduction to holistic health, based on your individual needs and body type;
No experience is required. This course is open to seekers of all levels of experience or background. We are not affiliated with any particular tradition or religion.
Thursday, January 4 – Feb 1, 2017 (5 weeks)
7 pm – 9 pm
Location: 36 Simcoe Street in Ottawa.
Spaces are limited; a $50 deposit is required to reserve your space.
Register by contacting email@example.com
Briya Freeman has been facilitating courses in natural healing, meditation and stress reduction in both private and corporate settings since 2011.
She primarily draws her inspiration from her long term mentorship under the guidance of Berdhanya Swami Tierra, a female mystic and shaman of South American origin, which whom she regularly travels facilitating retreats across Canada and internationally.
Briya is committed to promoting consciousness as a foundation for more artful, inspired and deliberate ways of living. She currently resides in Ottawa, Ontario.
Learn more about Briya here
“Briya is kind, bright, sunny, simple, convincing, clear and patient. One of the best investments I have ever made. I intend to deepen my understanding with Briya and her associates.”- Peter
“The Practical Awakening course has surpassed all of my expectations. Coming into the course as someone going through a personal transition and looking for ways to work through that, learn more about myself and to make an overall investment into my physical, mental and emotional well being- I found everything that I was looking for. Moreover, Briya has introduced me to basics of meditation, finding comfort in stillness and inactivity in order to focus on my inner self. Great course and I greatly recommend it to all.” -Alex
“What makes this course stand out is that Briya has a gift to see where you are currently misaligned and can gently point you in the right direction.” – Richard