Ayurveda is considered to be one of the world’s oldest systems of natural healing. Also known as “the sister science of yoga”, this ageless system of self-healing has helped countless individuals better understand themselves and the unique needs of their bodies.
Ayurveda & Your Health is 6-week course which introduce will introduce you to the natural healing science of ayurveda in a practical and personalized way.
We will explore:
- Why your body is unique : Understanding the 3 Mind-Body Types
- An introduction to the energetics of food, plants and herbal medicines
- The Formation of Toxins : Physical, Genetic & Karmic
- The importance of strong digestion, including natural ways to improve digestion, elimination & metabolic function
- Principles and practices for ayurvedic detoxification & rejuvenation
- Natural stress reduction
- Delicious recipes and self-care practices to try at home
This course is ideal for you if:
- you want a safe, time-tested platform to explore natural health;
- you are suffering from health issues (e.g. digestive issues, anxiety, depression, skin eruptions, PMS, weight gain, stress) and are ready to re-conceive your relationship with your body;
- you would like to take better care of yourself and your loved ones;
- you are interested in learning more about natural healing arts, yoga, or other spiritual practices.
No experience required; suitable for learners of all levels.
Each class will include:
- Self-reflection exercises, yogic breathing execcises and/or guided meditations;
- Knowledge and reading materials;
- Healing recipes and/or self-care practices that you can do at home.
Mondays, February 19 – March 26, 2018 (6 weeks )
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Eastern Time Zone (6:00 pm – 7:00 pm MST)
For more information, visit here
To register, contact Briya @ firstname.lastname@example.org