The Bloom Project
A 5-Week Course in Women’s Self-Care & Self-Connection
- Explore self-care practices for greater energy, stress-reduction & vitality
- Learn to connect with your body through feminine ways of knowing (e.g. intuition, guided meditations)
- Based in the timeless holistic science of ayurveda. Small groups. No experience required.
Join a small group of women to explore:
- Simple & delicious ways to improve your digestion
- The different mind-body types & learn to care for yours
- An introduction to the healing energy of food & herbal medicine
- At-home practices to relieve stress & balance emotions
- How to align with nature’s cycles — the earth, sun & moon — for better sleep & energy
- Skin care for radiant, glowing skin
- How to connect with your passion & creativity for better health
Who Is This Course For?
- Women of all ages seeking to make a positive change in their overall health & vitality from a holistic approach
- Women ready to take the next step in self-care & to connect with the wisdom of their bodies
- Women who are seeking an alternative approach to dealing with health concerns (e.g. digestion, anxiety, depression, menstrual difficulties, etc)
- All ages welcome; no prior experience is required.
Thursdays, May 18 – June 15 (5 weeks) from 7 pm – 8:30 pm
36 Simcoe Street, Ottawa (near Main Street/Lees)
To Register/Inquiries: Advance registration is required. Contact email@example.com or call 819-598-6380.
Briya Freeman has been facilitating courses in meditation and natural wellness in Ottawa since 2011, in both private and corporate settings. As a facilitator and guide, she is known to be engaging, inspiring and real, and to offer depth of insight from a heart of compassion.
Briya holds a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and over 10 years of studies in natural health, yoga, meditation, herbalism, and ayurveda, including studies at the Anjali School of Panchakarma and Ayurveda (Kerala, India). She is a long-term student of Berdhanya Swami Tierra, a mystic and shaman of South American origin.