IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT ANY MISTAKE THAT WE HAVE MADE WHILE ON EARTH WAS FORGIVEN BEFORE WE ARRIVED.
This 5-week course explores the themes of innocence, grace, inhibition and personal potential from a modern shamanic/spiritual perspective.
The following topics will be covered:
- your natural talents & how to use them (and what happens when you don’t);
- how grace operates and the results of your good deeds;
- practical ways to detach from collective patterns of guilt and self-questioning;
- the transit of the soul to Earth at the moment of birth and death.
What to Expect?
- gentle yoga & guided meditations;
- in-depth knowledge merging contemporary and traditional wisdom;
- small groups and self-reflection exercises;
- an intimate and down-to-earth setting;
- perspectives which inspire and enlighten your day-to-day life.
No experience necessary.
Seekers, healers, visionaries and the curious from all walks of life are welcome.
Don’t miss this heart-warming course…
Thursdays, May 26 – June 23 (5 weeks) from 5:30 – 7 pm
36 Simcoe Street (near Main/Lees)
Spaces are limited; register at email@example.com
“I am in awe and deep, heart-felt gratitude at how much transformation, healing and elevation has been catalysed for me through my work with Bala Freeman.(…) I can honestly say that the level of clarity and wisdom that comes through this extraordinary young woman is truly remarkable and indeed, a great gift to anyone that has the honor of working with her.Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Bala. You are a gift to this Earth.”– Prema Gaia