- imbalanced vata (the air element): insomnia, nervousness, anxiety, dryness, constipation, irregular appetite. Vata rules the nervous system and all movements of the body (e.g. digestion, mental).
- imbalanced pitta (the fire element): anger, irritation, resentment, impatience, skin irritations, acne, eyes. Pitta rules your vision, your complexion, your mental comprehension and the liver.
- imbalanced kapha (the water element): weight gain, depression, laziness, lethargy, greed, indolence. Kapha rules your strength, your fertility, your lubrication and your physical structure.
- acts as a preventative medicine against accumulated stress and more advanced stages of disease;
- can cure or improve chronic conditions that allopathy has not been able to address, such as allergies, arthritis/joint pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, vision problems and migraines.
- can increase an individual’s sense of clarity and inner peace;
- helps remove accumulated stress from the body (either physical, emotional or mental).
For countless generations, those interested in embodied spirituality and higher states of consciousness have used this medicine for generations to improve the quality of their spiritual practices and perception.
It is truly something to experience.